cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a flash driver for LPC802?

Jump to solution
drsmith_yorku
Contributor III

I would like to use flash writing tools with my LPC802 part.  I'm assuming that the SDK tools Flash In Application Programming Driver might be suitable for this (MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual: FLASHIAP: Flash In Application Programming Driver ).  However, when I set up a new project in MCUXpresso 10.3 I don't see any flash driver option in the "Configure the Project" window.  In contrast, when I try the same thing with a KL25Z part, I see a flash driver option.

Is there a recommended way to add flash writing tools (to be able to save constants, etc., like people often do with EEPROM) to the LPC800 parts?

thanks!

James

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello James Smith,

Sorry the SDK of LPC80x series product haven't includes FALSH driver.

In fact, the LPC802 flash driver use IAP command, so you can refer to the  Code Bundle code:

LPC802 Example Code Bundle MCUXpresso

Also there is a Application about using EEPROM on LPC802, you can refer to the code and how to

using IAP command to erase, write flash, etc.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12125_LPC802.zip       

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello James Smith,

Sorry the SDK of LPC80x series product haven't includes FALSH driver.

In fact, the LPC802 flash driver use IAP command, so you can refer to the  Code Bundle code:

LPC802 Example Code Bundle MCUXpresso

Also there is a Application about using EEPROM on LPC802, you can refer to the code and how to

using IAP command to erase, write flash, etc.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12125_LPC802.zip       

Wish it helps you!
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

drsmith_yorku
Contributor III

Thanks Alice!  I'll have a look at those examples.

-James

0 Kudos