cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1061 Azure RTOS Support v2.9.1

Jump to solution
JamieSimonsen
Contributor I

I'm trying to create an Azure RTOS project based on our board which uses the IMXRT1061 but I can't select any Azure RTOS components once i choose the IMXRT1061 Processor.

With release 2.9.1 of the SDK it was mentioned all IMXRT10xx are supported? is this the case for the IMXRT1061?

I have tried using the SDK Builder and also direct through the Eclipse SDK Plugins, i have noticed with the later when i filter for all Azure RTOS supported Processors the IMXRT1062 is listed twice but the SDK is different and one mentions the IMXRT1061, I have attached a screen grab. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) Is there an ETA on when this will be updated?
-- To be honest, I can't promise the exact schedule of updating.
2) In the meantime Is there a workaround to enable the Azure RTOS components on 1061? Maybe rebuilding a copy of the SDK locally?
-- Maybe you can try the below steps to enable the Azure RTOS components on 1061.
a) Import both SDK libraries of the RT1062 and RT1061.
b) Load the Azure RTOS demo for RT1062.
c) Edit the MCU of the above demo, from RT1062 to RT1061.
Please give it a try.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamieSimonsen
Contributor I

Thank you for the reply Jeremy, is there an ETA on when this will be updated? in the meantime Is there a work around to enable the Azure RTOS components on the 1061? Maybe rebuilding a copy of the SDK locally?

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) Is there an ETA on when this will be updated?
-- To be honest, I can't promise the exact schedule of updating.
2) In the meantime Is there a workaround to enable the Azure RTOS components on 1061? Maybe rebuilding a copy of the SDK locally?
-- Maybe you can try the below steps to enable the Azure RTOS components on 1061.
a) Import both SDK libraries of the RT1062 and RT1061.
b) Load the Azure RTOS demo for RT1062.
c) Edit the MCU of the above demo, from RT1062 to RT1061.
Please give it a try.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
JamieSimonsen
Contributor I

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you, your suggestion put me on the right path, unfortunately it wasn't straight forward to change the MCU and part and have MCUXpresso update the files correctly, it took some trial and error but I found the right order of steps to get it done and some manual copy paste from the sdk zip file got it done.

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) With release 2.9.1 of the SDK it was mentioned all IMXRT10xx are supported? is this the case for the IMXRT1061?
-- I already replicate the phenomenon that you described, and I think there's a bug in the Eclipse SDK Plugin and I'll report it in the next round of field trials.

2021-03-18_13-48-08.jpg
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:

0 Kudos