I'm not able download MCUXpresso SDK.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able download MCUXpresso SDK.

jansklenář
Contributor I

"You have been redirected to this page because your ID is INACTIVE in Flexera. Please Activate your account to proceed."

What I must do? Can you help me? Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

yueshengfu
Contributor I

I have the same problem.

Please, re-activate my account 

Thank you

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ,

I found this thread is in active and helpful:

You have been redirected to this page because your ID is INACTIVE in Flexera. Please Activate your a... 

Please try if jorge_plascencia can help you here.

Or, you can also contact NXP support by submit a private ticket, this way our technical support representative will also  help.

How to submit a new question for NXP Support 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

This is a known problem. please refer this thread

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334075

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos