キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to verify the USB0 wifi module on LPC54606

964件の閲覧回数
mxl2007
Contributor II

As I known, If i want to verify the usb1 HS interface of lpc54606, I can plug in the U-disk and use the existing samples of SDK,such as host_msd_command_bm , host_msd_fatfs_bm or other samples.  Please give me the advice, which samples can i use to verify the wifi module which is connected to USB0 FS interface.

Best regards

thanks!

shawn

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)

849件の閲覧回数
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shawn,

Could you please specify  which WiFi module are you referring to and what do you need to verify? Also, first you mentioned USB0 but then you mentioned USB1, please clarify.

It is true that we have several USB examples in our SDK, implementing different USB classes. If you need a more general idea of what our examples do, there is a readme.pdf file included in the SDK folder that it will describe with details the application of each one of them.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 件の賞賛

849件の閲覧回数
mxl2007
Contributor II

Hi Felipe,

Sorry for my vague description. I mean that which existing sample in the sdk can be used to verify the basic functions of WiFi module on usb0 interface (rtl8723bum is designed to connect usb0). In addition, The WiFi module supports high speed, usb0 supports full speed, I'm not sure whether it can work compatibly. Can you give me your advice ?

Thanks!

Best Regards

shawn

0 件の賞賛

849件の閲覧回数
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Shawn,

If USB0 is used as host then it won't be able to communicate with a High-speed device. USB0 only supports full-speed.

I am not familiar with your WiFi module. It will be better if you tell me what you need in terms of USB so I can recommend an specific USB example to take as starting point.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 件の賞賛

849件の閲覧回数
mxl2007
Contributor II

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for your reply.

I also know that the usb0 only supports full speed mode, The WiFi module supports downward compatibility and can work in full speed mode maybe.  So, As you described , I need a suitable USB example as the starting point of the WiFi module development with LPC54606.

Thanks

Best regards

Shawn

0 件の賞賛

849件の閲覧回数
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Are you using USB host or device on the MCU side? Which class do you want to implement? Have you checked the examples we have in the SDK? Have you faced any issues with the SDK examples? Please provide more details. As I mentioned, I am not familiar with your Wi-Fi module so I do not know what you are trying to implement on your side.

Regards,

Felipe

0 件の賞賛