cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HID LED report without OUT ENDPOINT with SDK_2.4.1

danielebruno
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm using the KL26 microcontroller in one of our boards with "SDK_2.4.1_MKL26Z256xxx4".

I implement an HID keyboard using "usb_device_hid_generic" example of the SDK.

I need to manage the LED report without using the OUT ENDPOINT so I have removed it in order to implement the LED report with the CONTROL ENDPOINT and the SET REPORT REQUEST event.

With wireshark and the USBPCap I see that with only the IN ENDPOINT, the HOST send a SET REPORT REQUEST instead of an OUTPUT INTERRUPT in order to change the LED status.

Now, I have to manage this event but when I debug the code with breakpoints, I'm not able to locate the point in which this event is intercepted.

Could you help me?

Thank you for all the attention.

Best Regards

Daniele

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Daniele,

Hope you are doing well.

I'll be happy to help, however because this is a custom board I will not be able to reproduce this from my end. Normally what I would do in the case you are looking for when there is an interrupt is check the callback of your device, where all the events are listed. In addition, you can create an example of this behavior on our evaluation boards so that I can check it with detail and test it from my end. 

Hope it helps!

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos