Does the description of WDOG_GetDefaultConfig not match the implementation?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

跳至解决方案
514 次查看
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hallo,

the description of WDOG_GetDefaultConfig (driver version 2.1.1) of SDKs (version 2.7.0) for IMXRT processors specifies that the watchdog is enabled in wait mode but the implementation shows config->workMode.enableWait    = false;

This description is also used in the watchdog SDK example project which you can clone with MCUXpresso Config Tools.

Kind regards,

Stefan

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
476 次查看
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

I realized that the above mentioned setting gets directly written to the WDW Bit of WCR register so it is correct what the SDK does.

I think it is just a bad naming because you set the structure member "enableWait" but the register you are changing with this has a "set one to disable" behaviour so better would be "disableWait".

Kind regards,

Stefan

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
477 次查看
mitterha
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

I realized that the above mentioned setting gets directly written to the WDW Bit of WCR register so it is correct what the SDK does.

I think it is just a bad naming because you set the structure member "enableWait" but the register you are changing with this has a "set one to disable" behaviour so better would be "disableWait".

Kind regards,

Stefan

0 项奖励