Can't select FreeRTOS component for LPC54606

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't select FreeRTOS component for LPC54606

audio_guy
Contributor III

I'm using MCUExpresso v2.5.0 and LPC54606 SDK 2.5.0 and trying to start a new C project using FreeRTOS - the tool only allows baremetal to be selected. If I change to LPC54608 it allows FreeRTOS. Why?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

nudge
Contributor I

+1 i have the same problem, when trying to select SDK components, only baremetal is available for the LPC54606. Using MCUXpresso 11.1.1 and SDK 2.7.0.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi PETER SCHUCK,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Actually, I'm not very clear with your question,
so whether you can upload a screenshot which can illustrate the phenomenon.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

audio_guy
Contributor III

Please see attached screenshotslpc54606.PNGlpc54608.PNG

as you can see when part is LPC54606 I cannot select FreeRTOS but when changed to LPC54608 FreeRTOS is available. In both cases the same LPC54606 SDK (v2.5) is selected.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi PETER SCHUCK,

Thanks for your reply.
I've also replicated the phenomenon on my site (MCUXpresso v10.3.0, SDK 2.5), I think it's related to the SDK library, I report this phenomenon to SDK team for checking.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos