cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Manage SDK components" path conflict

Bolcs
Contributor I

I am using a FreeRTOS demo project with TrustZone,

I am trying to use the "Manage SDK components" feature to manage drivers and different components,

The issue is that when using this feature, I could not specify the path for added/updated components(drivers, board, CMSIS..) which will be under "projects/MCUXpresso/Secure/", and in the demo project some of these components already exist in different path "NXP_Code"

1Q: How can I specify the path or solve this path conflict safely automatically to keep use of the SDK feature? 
2Q: I am using TrustZone for the Normal world and Secure world, how can I delete these components or unlink them from the normal world while they are not in the expected IDE path, (normal world will not be able to access peripherals so all drivers are not necessary)

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Bolcs
Contributor I

Hello @Alice_Yang I am using LPC55S69, but it does not matter the board, I am asking if I can change the default path for the SDK component that is used by MCUXpresso to automatically handle drivers and configuration..

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Bolcs 

For better help you, please take screenshot show your issue.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Bolcs 

For better help you, please tell us which chip do you use.

Does this issue can reproduce on SDK demo ? take a video show the steps to reproduce your issue, thanks.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos