cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qn908x Unable to configure core for probe index 1

edward_temple
Contributor II

It was working fine, then just stopped working

is there a hard reset, or can I update the firmware, ?

3 Replies

miguel_mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ed Temple,

You can try to update the debugger firmware, For that, you have to install LPCScrypt, in the download section of the link below LPCScrypt v1.8.2.

So, once installed the driver, you have to follow the steps as described in UM11097 User manual, section 4.4, "Update debugger firmware to support J-Link/CMSIS-DAP".  UM11097 User Manual.

Tell me if you can solve the problem, and if you still having problems please give more details about what SDK you are using, and what are the exact steps that you are followed to prove it.

regards,
Miguel

edward_temple
Contributor II

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for getting back to me. The Flash seemed to be locked. I was able

to use the "QN908x_Programming_Tool" to unlock it.

Ed

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

First off, try powering your board/probe off and back on and again, along with killing any debug executables that are still running - as described in MCUXpresso IDE v10.2 User Guide, section 18.10.7, "Troubleshooting LPC-Link2".

If that doesn't help, then assuming you are using the standard QN98080 DK board, can you try disconnecting the board, putting a jumper on the ISP header (JP15), and seeing if that then allows a successful connection.

Then, if you are still having problems, please post the whole of your debug log (MCUXpresso IDE v10.2 User Guide, section 18.8, "The Console View") and also confirm which IDE, SDK and board versions you are using.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos