how to transfer iar project to code warrior

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transfer iar project to code warrior

cancetin
Contributor II

I have a big project which is created on IAR platform, but I have to transfer open source ide like code warrior,MCUXpresso. How to success it? If you lead the way, I appreciate to you.

Microprocessor: MKE04128

best regards,

0 Kudos
7 Replies

cancetin
Contributor II

Hi Alice,

Thank you very much for your helps. Again, I have trouble. I transfered my code blocks from iar to KDS and i gave the necessary paths. And i have some troubles. I have attached the screen shoots. 

My problems

"CM0_ics.h"
"CM0_sim.h"

"CM0_ftm.h"
"CM0_pit.h"
"CM0_pwt.h"
CM0_gpio.h"
"CM0_adc.h"
"CM0_i2c.h"

"CM0_spi.h"

"CM0_uart.h"

"CM0_wdog.h"
 "CM0_flash.h"
"CM0_kbi.h"
errors.jpgScreenshot (10).png

0 Kudos

ghamblin
Contributor I
I had the same types of errors and problems when I tried this.
0 Kudos

cancetin
Contributor II

Thank you so much Alice_Yang for your answer.  But I have some problems about your recommendation.

1) If I  carry my project files form iar to kinetis design studio or mcuxpresso,  Do I have to  rebuild driver layers and startup files,

2) If  rebuild is necessity,  how do i make it? 

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

-What about your drivers ? If SDK from NXP, there is no need porting the driver layers, there is

SDK version for KDS and MUCpresso IDE.

If others , yes, also import them into new IDE.

- Create a new bare project , copy the drivers and application into it , build ,refer to error message to change,

until there is no error when build.  I don't know other direclty way to porting from IAR to KDS.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

cancetin
Contributor II

Hi Alice,

I transffered my project folder to KDS and rebuild it. But I have some errors. If you have a time, please take a glance.

Thank you very much,

Can errors.jpg

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi CAN,

It tells you there is no common.h file , please check your project。

pastedImage_1.png

Also pleas check the Console view of KDS , there is more information about error.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello CAN CETIN,

There isn't a directly to convert IAR project to CW or MCUXpresso .

I recommned you create a new project on MCUXpresso , then copy the application

files and code into it .

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos