errors in build example by MCUXpresso IDE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errors in build example by MCUXpresso IDE

Contributor II

when in build the exampe the MCUXpresso IDE worse error ,butthe example is from the Official routine which i download from NXP

the errors are:

描述 资源 路径 位置 类型
D:\KW41Z\MCUXpressoIDE_10.2.0_759\ide\msys\bin\make.exe: *** Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 0 usbkw41z_kw41z_wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos C/C++ Problem
first defined here semihost_hardfault.c /usbkw41z_kw41z_1wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_usbkw41z_kw41z_1/source 第 73 行 C/C++ Problem
make: *** [source/common/ble_conn_manager.o] Error 1 projectwireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_projict C/C++ Problem
make: *** [source/common/gatt_db/gatt_database.o] Error 1 projectwireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_projict C/C++ Problem
make: *** [usbkw41z_kw41z_1wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_usbkw41z_kw41z_1.axf] Error 1 usbkw41z_kw41z_1wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_usbkw41z_kw41z_1 C/C++ Problem
make: *** [utilities/fsl_debug_console.o] Error 1 projectwireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_projict C/C++ Problem
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... projectwireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_projict C/C++ Problem
multiple definition of `HardFault_Handler' debug_log.c /usbkw41z_kw41z_1wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos_usbkw41z_kw41z_1/nwk_ip/base/utils 第 515 行 C/C++ Problem

Tags (1)
7 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

So the msys issue will have nothing to do with hard fault error meesage you are seeing when you do a build.

That error is telling you that your project has two functions defined called "HardFault_Handler". The simplest way to solve this will be to delete one of them!

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

m_dietrich
Contributor I

Hi NXP-Team,

I did the suggested change with "msys-1.0-alternate.dll" alternative with no success.

I still get the same build error with the multiple definition of the `HardFault_Handler'.

Can you suggest anything else that might help me build the USB-KW41Z Sniffer into a Thread border router?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Marlon

0 Kudos

Contributor II

hello 

maybe you can find someting useful in that build the example of ble_thread_router_wireless_uart by MCUXpresso but there were some errors  

Kind regards,

SJ YIN

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For details of how to resolve the "Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap" error see : 

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

Contributor II

According to the method in the link, the build does not have an error, but the download is incorrect, prompting the missing file, restoring msys-1.0.dll, build or reporting an error.

there were debug errors

Program file does not exist
D:\MCUXpressio_IDE\workplace\usbkw41z_kw41z_wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos\Debug\usbkw41z_kw41z_wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos.axf not found
D:\MCUXpressio_IDE\workplace\usbkw41z_kw41z_wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos\Debug\usbkw41z_kw41z_wireless_examples_hybrid_ble_thread_router_wireless_uart_freertos.axf not found

m_dietrich
Contributor I

Hallo,

Trying to build the "thread end device example" I actually get a build error saying:

C:\...\kw41z_wireless_examples_thread_end_device_freertos\Debug/../nwk_ip/base/utils/debug_log.c:486: multiple definition of `HardFault_Handler'
./source/semihost_hardfault.o:C:\...\kw41z_wireless_examples_thread_end_device_freertos\Debug/../source/semihost_hardfault.c:72: first defined here
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [kw41z_wireless_examples_thread_end_device_freertos.axf] Error 1

Thank you in advance for any help!

0 Kudos

Contributor II

hello 

maybe you can find someting useful in that build the example of ble_thread_router_wireless_uart by MCUXpresso but there were some errors  

Kind regards,

SJ YIN

0 Kudos