Why do I get "Processor 'MKV31F512xxx12' is not supported.. opening Config Tools?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I get "Processor 'MKV31F512xxx12' is not supported.. opening Config Tools?

lancefisher
Contributor III

I'm trying to create a project using MCUXpresso V11 to run on a FRDM-KV31 eval board.  I started with File->New->New C/C++ Project (SDK Wizard), selected the eval board and added a few components.  When I tried to open Config Tools -> Open Pins I get the message in the question above.  I have SDKs installed for both the eval board and the processor.  I believe the IDE can access the internet since Check Updates works OK.

How do I get past this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Lance,

MKV31F512xxx12 is supported by the Config Tools v7.0. Could you please attach the <user home>/.nxp/swtools.log and <workspace>/.metadata/.log file ? There might be some helpful information related to this problem. It might be network/proxy error.

As a workaround you can go to mcuxpresso.nxp.com and download Config Tools Offline data for this processor and then import them using "File | Import ... | MCUXpresso Config Tools | Import Processor Data" wizard.

Regards,

Libor

0 Kudos