キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Version 11.X fails to flash correctly

761件の閲覧回数
alannilsson
Contributor II

Consider this a bug report as I'm going back to version 10 - way too many problems on version 11

Working with an LPC1517, when using the debug launch the resultant binary on the chip has a section of 0xFFFFFFFF in the flash.  This results in an immediate hard fault for obvious reasons.

The first flash on an unprogrammed chip is OK, after that this problem occurs.  The disassembly of the binary on disk shows that it was compiled correctly.  Using the separate GUI flash tool and choosing 'mass erase' results in a proper programmed chip.  Using the same setting in the launch profile results in a broken flash

Additionally after the first flash with version 11 I can no longer flash the chip using the serial boot loader. 

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

752件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello alannilsson,

Recommend you erase the chip before program no matter use which version.

The version 10 maybe have includes erase function when program.

Anyway, erase is needed before program .

Regards,

Alice

0 件の賞賛

742件の閲覧回数
alannilsson
Contributor II

As stated in the original problem description, using 'mass erase' in the launch profile does not work.

It appears to me that it IS erasing the chip.  An erased eprom is all 1's, i.e. 0xFFFFFFFF, since that is what  ends up in the on chip binary, it appears that the chip is being erased but certain sectors are just not being re-programmed.  This has happened across several chips so it is not related to a specific chip failure.

What is more frustrating (as if this is not bad enough) is that once it happens to a chip, that chip cannot be programmed via serial boot loader any longer.  It is NOT the CRP value.  I can take the chip back to version 10 and program it via SWD - from that I can see that the CRP value is not locking it down.  But even at this point it is no longer accessible via serial.

0 件の賞賛

728件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Because I haven't LPC1517 board, could you please take a video or screenshot to show your steps

and issue information.?

And what about the CRP you config? How about simple project?

Regards,

Alice

0 件の賞賛