キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Update problems MCUExpresso - ConfigTools

683件の閲覧回数
timjanes
Contributor I

MCUExpresso on Ubuntu 18.04 using LPC11u68.

All was going well, until the other night I clicked on the message  that said that updates were available.

I started the update and it looked as if the download would take a while so left PC on and went to bed. The following morning MCUExpresso was still open but no sign of any update widow.

So I did help check for updates and it started updates  again. After a few minutes it gave a general Update has failed message.

I Used the system but soon saw errors as described below so assumed installation was corrupt so went into Ubuntu Software centre and removed MCUExpresso, downloaded mcuxpressoide-11.1.1_3241.x86_64.deb.bin and installed it. I then used help install software and installed the SDK for LPCX51U68 board. Then did check for updates and it installed an update. All went well.

This is the current state.

pastedImage_1.png

Now when I start a new project and setup a FLEXCOMM as SPI using ConfigTools get these 2 warnings 

pastedImage_2.png

Any suggestion or do I just ignore these messages? Projects seem to compile, I have not tried running any yet.

Thanks

Tim

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

614件の閲覧回数
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tim,

The first warning in the Problems view informs you that the FLEXCOMM4 is configured to use SPI slave select 0 signal, however, this signal is not routed to any pin on package. It means that the slave select won't work. You can resolve this by routing the signal to pin in Pins tool, or you can just use right-click on the warning message in Problems view and use the quick-fix in the context menu to route the pin.

The second warning informs you that in the Peripherals tool you are using component for different version of SDK driver than version you have in your MCUXpresso IDE project. The component version is visible in component selector window, you can also use check boxes on top of the window to filter the components.

pastedImage_1.png

In order to guarantee proper function of the generated code please align the component version with version of the SDK driver you use in your MCUXpresso IDE project.

Regards,

Lukas

0 件の賞賛