Unable to set PAN ID or cluster value in ZBPro Configuration Editor in MCUXpresso

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set PAN ID or cluster value in ZBPro Configuration Editor in MCUXpresso

Jump to solution
logum4
Contributor I

I'm trying to add PAN ID ,profile and cluster to a JN5189 project using the ZigBee Pro (ZBPro) Configuration Editor in MCUXpresso, but I'm unable to set the  value .  As soon as I enter a value, then leave the text box, the value wont change it remains unchanged.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @logum4,

The Zigbee stack is based on the specification, it generates randomly the PAN ID to avoid any PAN ID conflict. Unfortunately, it is not possible to set the PAN ID by the user.

Regards,

Mario

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @logum4,

The Zigbee stack is based on the specification, it generates randomly the PAN ID to avoid any PAN ID conflict. Unfortunately, it is not possible to set the PAN ID by the user.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos
logum4
Contributor I

Hii Mario,

its correct that randomly generates the PAN ID to avoid any PAN ID conflict but if we use more than 2 groups at a time then there PAN ID should be different ?

what are the parameters should be defined if we use more than 2 groups at a time?

0 Kudos