MCUXpressoIDE无法在断点处停止

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpressoIDE无法在断点处停止

xuehai1996
Contributor I

我在使用MCUXpressoIDE测试SDK中的例子时,能正常进行断点调试,而当我使用该IDE调试自己的工程时,程序并不能在断点处停止,已经考虑到的问题:使用的是Debug模式而不是release模式,使用O0优化,通过设置flag可以确定断点代码确实被执行。

在上述条件下,请问为何IDE无法在断点处停止?

另外,我希望可以看到某个函数的汇编指令,但在无法断点调试的情况下只能看到整个工程的汇编,在其中找到我想看到的函数极其困难,请问是否有将整个汇编指令导出的方法。

When I use mcuxpressoid to test the examples in the SDK, I can debug breakpoints normally. But when I use this ide to debug my own project, the program cannot stop at the breakpoints. The projects is: using debug mode;using O0 optimization; and  that the code at the breakpoint is actually executed.

Under the above conditions, why can't ide stop at the breakpoint?

Besides, I hope to see the assembly instructions of a certain function, but I can only see the assembly of the whole project without breakpoint debugging. It is extremely difficult to find the function I want to see in it. Is there a method to export the entire assembly instructions?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

At first sight, debug symbols are not loaded in GDB. It's either because you have a stripped elf file, either because your debug launch configuration does not have the "Load Symbols" enabled. You should check these two things. For debug builds you could use "-g3". When starting a debug session, make sure to always use the blue debug button.

To verify that debug symbols are loaded by GDB, open the GDB traces console and then search for "-file-exec-and-symbols" or "symbol-file". One of these commands must be found in the log after an attempt to start a debug session.

You should also check that the link time addresses from your elf file match the actual execution addresses. Disassemble the elf, or simply import it in Image Info view, and check that the addresses for code sections are where you expect them to be.

One more check would be to verify that breakpoints are enabled in the Breakpoints view in eclipse. If they are disabled, we'll need to figure out why.

It would be really helpful if you'd attach the contents of the GDB traces log in the failing situation.

Greetings,
MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos