cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso v10.1 board.h file

shauldorf
Contributor V

I'm new MCUXpresso v 10.1 user.

Using SDK_2.x_FRDM-K64F I tried two options to generate a new projects with Quickstart:

• New project ….
  • Import SKD example(s)

Comparing the two generated "board.h" files I have seen that "board.h" file generated by "New project" the #define macros for SW2 and SW3 are missing.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shaul,

Just to follow up on Alice's response.

Although an SDK could share a header (common files) between different examples and projects, they are typically held internally as separate files. In the case you highlight, these files are unfortuantely not actually identical. You can of course substitute the example header for the project header...

Yours,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello shaul dorf,

Yes, there is no problem. The SDK demos includes some function code about FRDM-K64 board,

users can refer to it . And when create a new project, it nearly a bare project, customer can add

code refer their  requirements .

Hope it helps,

Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos