MCUXpresso - how to change a certain color in Import Wizard

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso - how to change a certain color in Import Wizard

pontiaq
Contributor I

Hello. Could I ask you, how can I change this color? I can’t to find it anywhere.
I used this black background:
https://mcuoneclipse.com/2018/05/31/installing-darkest-theme-with-mcuxpresso-ide-10-2/comment-page-1...
Thanks.

eeee.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I can't comment specifically on the 3rd party plugin you are using here, but at a general level we are looking at various improvements to the way MCUXpresso IDE works when configured for use in dark theme. Some of this work will be included in our next major release (probably towards the end of 4Q19).

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

pontiaq
Contributor I

But it seems strange to me. Because I also installed this program with a black background on a second computer and the result is different. Now it shows me nicely. It's a horror on the previous computer. I really don't know how to change it.

Here's what it looks like on the other computer:

Bez názvu.png

Is it really impossible to change it?

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As stated above, that particular color will be configurable in the next major IDE release. It cannot be customized in v11.0.1. Long story short is that the IDE uses the generic 'blue' color for the items in the list but the actual 'blue' flavor depends on the color scheme configured on your system.

Greetings,
MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos