Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso hangs on startup after laptop crash

Jump to solution
hfuhruhurr
Contributor III

Hi there,

I'm using MXUXpresso 11.5 on an older project with a LPC1768 process (actually, it's a project with 3 subprojects).

My computer crashed today while MCUX was open but idling. After restarting the computer, MCUXpresso starts up, shows the IDE (full screen, code is displayed, even with correct highlighting of compiler switches) but then freezes.

Is there any condition which has to be removed (clean lock files or folders, workspace ...) that helps?

Best regards

Rainer

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hfuhruhurr
Contributor III

I managed to revive it by replacing the workspace folder contents with the ones from a recent backup.

I'd still be interested in a solution (or at least background information on the problem).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hfuhruhurr
Contributor III

I stated: The IDE shows up, displays code but then freezes.

I can't clean, refresh or build anything.

I don't think this will be resolved, here, let's just forget about it.

Best regards,

Rainer

0 Kudos
hfuhruhurr
Contributor III

I managed to revive it by replacing the workspace folder contents with the ones from a recent backup.

I'd still be interested in a solution (or at least background information on the problem).

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, this is difficult to replay, is not really an issue from the IDE, it was a problem for the bad shutdown. Before replacing the workspace did you try to clean, refresh and build again?

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos