cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso debuger: memory view issue

hubertdelajonqu
Contributor I

Hi,

I am working on the i.MX RT1052 dev board with MCUXpresso IDE. When I am using the global variables tool, the values of an integer array don't match with the given initialised values.

When I write the array on a sdcard, all values are right. However when I export the values thanks to the "View memory" tools or the global variables tool, some values are different.

You can find a example project with a constant array of 2000 integers.

What do you think that can go wrong ? Is there a max array size that the debugger can support ?

Many thanks,

Hubert

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Hubert,

I test five data of yours , there is no erro :

pastedImage_4.png

Could you please also take a screenshot show what about the error on your side .

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hubertdelajonqu
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The errors are happening only at some indexes. I have tested with different i.MX RT1052 dev boards but the issue is still happening.

if I export the data thanks to "View memory" tools, I have found the following errors:

- at 1087 cortex: 19 expected -4
- at 1090 cortex: 16 expected 5
- at 1091 cortex: 19 expected -13
- at 1093 cortex: -12 expected 13
- at 1094 cortex: 16 expected 24
- at 1095 cortex: 19 expected 3

I have tested it multiple times and the errors are not happening at the same indexes. So if you test it, you may have errors at different index than me.

Thanks,

Hubert

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hubert,

I'm afraid I can't reproduce the problem , could you please take a video or screenshot show error,

thanks.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos