您的意思是: 
已解决

LPC4088 Quickstart EmbeddedArtists and MCUXpresso 10.1.1

跳至解决方案
1,183 次查看
dimaios
Contributor II

Dear Sirs,

I'm trying to use a LPC4088 Quickstart board by Embedded Artists using the IDE MCUXpresso 10.1.1.

I've used the same board on LPCXpresso and worked well.

LPC4088Board.jpg

When I try to debug the code by using the USB debugger on board this message is shown by MCUXpresso.

LPC4088.jpg

I don't understand the reason why it doesn't work properly.

The project is attached to this e-mail

Best regards

标记 (3)
1 解答
962 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I see no problems debugging a simple project created with the IDE's new project wizard  on the Embedded Artist LPC4088 quickstart board that I have here via the onboard debug USB connector.

I would suggest starting off by booting the board into ISP mode before trying to make a debug connection. To do this press and hold the "User" button, press and release the "Reset" button, then release the "User" button. Background information on this can be found in the FAQ at: Regaining debug access to target MCU 

It might also be worth checking if your board has the latest probe firmware installed. For more details see the information that Embedded Artists publish at:

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
962 次查看
dimaios
Contributor II

Thanks a lot for your kind support.

0 项奖励
963 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I see no problems debugging a simple project created with the IDE's new project wizard  on the Embedded Artist LPC4088 quickstart board that I have here via the onboard debug USB connector.

I would suggest starting off by booting the board into ISP mode before trying to make a debug connection. To do this press and hold the "User" button, press and release the "Reset" button, then release the "User" button. Background information on this can be found in the FAQ at: Regaining debug access to target MCU 

It might also be worth checking if your board has the latest probe firmware installed. For more details see the information that Embedded Artists publish at:

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support