Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE04Z board and MCUXpresso - debug sesion

grochal7
Contributor III

Hello,

I try to debug my example (SDK) program. I cant use debuger:

pastedImage_2.png

Is it possible to use mcuxpresso and mke04z?

in this document:

MCUXpresso Supported Devices Table 

my uC is supported:

pastedImage_5.png

With my KL26Z board works it (MCUXpresso) well.

So what is the problem?

My problems window:

pastedImage_1.png

Regards!

2 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The probe discovery view is saying that it can't detect a debug probe connected to your PC. Can you confirm exactly which board you have connected, and how does this appear in "USB devices" of your control panel (assuming that you are running Windows) ?

One common issue with OpenSDA probes built onto many Kinetis boards is that if they are using DAP-Link/mbed CMSIS-DAP firmware, then you need to ensure that you have instead the mbed serial port driver before Windows will detect the probe. You can find a link to the download for this driver in the IDE's "Help -> Additional Resources" menu.

The Problems view is telling you that your project has compiled to a size that is too big to fit into the available Flash of your target device. One thing to try would be to import the project again but change the "SDK Debug Console" setting to UART rather than Semihost. This might reduce the amount of code pulled in to allow your project to compile.

If you need more help, please confirm exactly which project you are trying to build.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

grochal7
Contributor III

I updated bootloader (on windows xp), now it works!

Thanks!

0 Kudos