Is cr_startup_lpc175x_6x.c missing in the NFC Reader Library ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is cr_startup_lpc175x_6x.c missing in the NFC Reader Library ?

Jump to solution
michelet
Contributor II

Hello,

I just start to develop on a PNEV5180B board (PN5180 + LPC1769) and I'm novice in the NCF application.

I tried to debug the NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop on the board but I have a warning "Description Resource Path Location Type : cannot find entry symbol ResetISR; defaulting to 00000000 NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop C/C++ Problem", I thought it was a startup problem so I started to look at a startup.c but it was missing, I cannot find the cr_startup_lpc175x_6x.c file in the whole library. 

I added it manually, the warning is gone from the Problems windows after the build but the debug still doesn't work.

By the way, I have an other warning "C:
xp\MCUXpressoIDE_11.0.0_2516\ide\plugins\com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.win32_11.0.0.201905131304 ools in rm-none-eabi-gdb.exe: warning: Couldn't determine a path for the index cache directory" in the debug windows.

To sum up, the example does not work by itself as it should do so I'm thinking of a configuration problem, I don't know if the warnings are linked.

Thank you 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf54945
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Emma,

I hope you are doing well.

There was a mistake with the library release where the startup file was not included. However, the current version was corrected. I just downloaded the last release and run the Basic Discovery Loop successfully.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

As you can see, there are no longer errors or warnings.

Please download again the library. You should not have any problem.

Please let me know if you have any doubts or concerns about your question.

Best regards

Javier

View solution in original post

1 Reply
nxf54945
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Emma,

I hope you are doing well.

There was a mistake with the library release where the startup file was not included. However, the current version was corrected. I just downloaded the last release and run the Basic Discovery Loop successfully.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

As you can see, there are no longer errors or warnings.

Please download again the library. You should not have any problem.

Please let me know if you have any doubts or concerns about your question.

Best regards

Javier