显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

IDE 11.1.1 SDK examples fail - fsl_common.h not found

1,977 次查看
torbjorn_johans
Contributor I

Hi,

I've just upgraded to MCUXpresso IDE 11.1.1 and important an SDK example to get started. When building it the compiler complains that the file fsl_common.h is not found. But that file is included with the example and its path is on the build path. This was example i2s_dma_transfer. I also imported the RTC example and got he same error.

What could be wrong? I haven't changed any settings in the SDK examples, just imported and then built.

Kind regards

Torbjorn, Sweden

0 项奖励
3 回复数

1,883 次查看
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi Torbjorn,

Could you check this:

pastedImage_1.png

And if it is there, that the compiler knows where to find it:

pastedImage_2.png

I hope this helps,

Erich, Switzerland

0 项奖励

1,883 次查看
torbjorn_johans
Contributor I

Hi Erich,

Thanks for your fast reply!

Good ideas. But I checked the project and it already has those settings.

This was with SDK 2.6.0. I also downloaded 2.7.0 and tried with that. But same result.

I don't know if it's some problem with the IDE 11.1.1. With 11.0.1 it works out of the box. Or have they perhaps changed a default setting in 11.1.1?

0 项奖励

1,883 次查看
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Torbjorn,

I use MCUXpresso IDE 11.1.1+ LPC54608 SDK2.7.0 ,

I imported the default SDK demo demo  i2s_dma_transfer, build it, there is no error no warning.

The default setting is the same as Erich's screenshot.

So from my testing, I didn't find problem in MCUXpresso IDE 11.1.1.

Not sure if there is some damage in your SDK install. I suggest you verify this issue by reinstall SDK package. 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励