cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download MCU Xpresso IDE, i always get error message

frank_hsu
Contributor I

Dear

I can't donwload MCUXpresso IDE , i always meet the following error message, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

thanks 

Error Message

You are not authorized to execute this function. Please contact your Flexera Software Account Representative or Flexera Software Customer Support to resolve this matter.

For Customer Support assistance, please enter a description of the problem and press the "send" button.
0 Kudos
5 Replies

jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI Frank,

can you try once more I was able to access the tool with your account see below:

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

frank_hsu
Contributor I

Dear Jorge 

I can download now,  i think the problem is the design of the web side 

I can download this software by click the file name, but you will meet the error if you check the box and press the download selected files 

0 Kudos

jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thank you for the feedback I have asked the team to remove the download manger from the web page.

0 Kudos

frank_hsu
Contributor I

Dear Jorge 

I'd try again one minutes ago, the result is the same.

After i push the "Download selected files", it will prompt out another dialogue windows which describe the following error message

"Software & Support : Error Message  Software Licensing - Freescale SemiconductorFreescale Semiconductor     

Error Message

You are not authorized to execute this function. Please contact your Flexera Software Account Representative or Flexera Software Customer Support to resolve this matter.

Please email Customer Support for assistance (nxp@flexnetoperations.com).

Thank you for your patience."

BTW i'd try it by using IE or Chrome, the result is the same

Please help to solve this issue, i need this software to develop my project 

thanks 

0 Kudos

lixin9925
Contributor I

I have this error too,plesese check it.

0 Kudos