I an using a TWR-KV11Z75M board with MCUXpresso. I can debug my program, but how do I flash the program?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I an using a TWR-KV11Z75M board with MCUXpresso. I can debug my program, but how do I flash the program?

klauskarkov
Contributor I

I have not been able to find out how to flash my code into the processor. The LinkServer GUI Flash Programmer does not see the board: "No compatible probes available. They may be disabled, disconnected, not powered, already in use or not compatible with this target".

The board does not appear as a flash disk in my Windows File Explorer, as mentioned for some of the boards.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

klauskarkov
Contributor I

Hello Jennie

Thank you for a prompt answer. As I said in the headline, I can debug my program, but I want to flash my program into the board, so that it also runs, when it is not connected to the debugger. How do I do that?

Best regards,

Klaus Karkov

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Klaus Karkov,

MCUXpresso integrates Flash programmer but it only supports LinkServer

pastedImage_1.png

For more information, please refer "10.5 Using the LinkServer flash programmer" in MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide.pdf which is under MCUXpresso install.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Klaus,

I just made a video of how to use MCUXpresso connect with board via jlink.

Can you follow the video to see if it also works on your side?

can you please refer it to check your problem?

If you have any problem, please contact me again.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos