How to program a byte in a specific address on flash on MCUXpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program a byte in a specific address on flash on MCUXpresso?

alexandrevoigtd
Contributor III

How to program byte by byte on a specifica address on flash. For example, I want to program 0xDE on address 0xFE000. I saw the sdk example but it not explain in how to write a byte in a specific address. This sdk is only possible to write 16 bytes at once. I tryed to modificate but I can´t. Anybody can help me? I am using MK22FN1MA0VLL12

3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alexandre Voigt da Poian ,

All flash functions except read require the user to setup and launch an FTFE command.

Please check the Flash commands in Reference Manual of MK22FN1MA0VLL12, the minimum size of write id 8 bytes.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alexandrevoigtd
Contributor III

Thank you very much. It was very good for me. Resolved my problem.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Alexandre Voigt da Poian,

It's my pleasure.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos