How can I use to WolfSSL/mbedTLS to send a secure email on Arm M7?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use to WolfSSL/mbedTLS to send a secure email on Arm M7?

kamal1
Contributor III

I am new to the Arm M7 and am working on the EVK MIMRX1050 board using MCUXpresso IDE v10.3.1, my goal is to send a secure email using WolfSSL/mbedTLS library. I downloaded the MCUXpresso SDK which includes wolfSSL and mbedTLS libraries but I have no idea how to use them. I tried to find examples but have no luck. Any advise would help, thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is a How To: Secure e-mail client (SMTP + SSL) with KSDK1.3 + WolfSSL for FRDM-K64F.

Please refer that document and wish it could helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kamal1
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you for replying, although I have already tried this example and it does not work with  MCUXpresso IDE v10.3.1. I am using the latest MCUXpresso SDK 2.5.1 which includes mbedTLS and WolfSSL libraries. My question is how to use these libraries to create a secure connection to send an email with my  EVK MIMRX1050 board. 

Link to the MCUXpresso Software Development Kit (SDK):

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/mcuxpresso-software-and-t...

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kamal,

Yes, I see.

So far, MCUXpresso SDK v2.5.1 doesn't provide your required mbedTLS/WolfSSL about sent a secured email demo.

I could pass your requirement to SDK software team check if it is possible to provide related demo in further released version. Sorry for that bring any inconvenience.

best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos