cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing problem in MCUXpresso v11.0.1 with LPC-Link-v1 on Windows

danielkrol
Contributor III

Hello,

I found a flashing/debuging problem in MCUXpresso v11.0.1 on WINDOWS 10 with the LPCXpresso 1347 board (LPC-Link-v1). Flashing starts only once. Further flashing is possible after reconnecting the USB cable from the board. However LPC-Link2 programmer on the LPC54628 board works fine.

The same version MCUXpresso v11.0.1 for MacOS with LPCXpresso 1347 board works fine.

Does anyone know the solution to the problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

emimad
Contributor III

Hi!

Did you solve the issue?

I haven't got that register key!

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel,

This issue has been detected and it is caused by a functionality called "HCVI" that is enabled in some versions of Windows 10.

You can change this at the following registry key in regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity

The problem occurs when the "Enabled" field has value of 1. To fix, change the value of "Enabled" field of this key to 0, and then reboot.

Please check the following article for reference:

https://borncity.com/win/2018/07/06/windows-10-v1803-hcvi-causes-driver-error-code-39/

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

danielkrol
Contributor III

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for your answer, however probably the problem lies with MCUXpresso - the older version works fine.
In the meantime I checked the work of version 11.0.1 of MCUXpresso on Windows 7 - and the problem also occurs in Window 7.

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel,

I tried the same with my LPCXpresso1347 board and I was able to debug several times with no issue using MCUXpresso 11.0.1.

A few recommendations to try:

-Clean up debug components.

-Delete .launch file and debug again.

-Clean your project.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos