cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Unable to configure core for probe index 1. Wire not connected

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Hello,   

I am in need of assistance in understanding this error. I am trying to debug the app_demo but am getting the following error:  Error: Unable to configure core for probe index 1.  Wire not connected.

I'm using an NXP OM40006 (LPC54018 IOT MODULE)
IDE: MCUXpresso 

and Segger J-Link Debugger

Here's the screenshot of the error I'm seeing:

2 Replies

saranyachitta
Contributor II

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I apologize for mentioning it as SEGGER J-Link. It was actually CMSIS-DAP. In the debug console, nothing is being displayed except the copyrights and license information. I've attached the screenshot as well. I've also tried the troubleshooting under Chapter 4 Section 18.10 by cleaning up the existing debug components.  I've also tried using multiple USB Ports. I've also tried using another PC and had the same issue. Please let me know what else I could try and also let me know if you need anything else from my end.

Thanks,

SaranyaCapture.PNG

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

So you say that you are using a SEGGER J-Link. But the error message that you have attached in one from a LinkServer (generally CMSIS-DAP) debug connection. So please confirm exactly what set up you are using?

If you really are using a SEGGER J-Link, then I would recommend that you power down / power up your hardware and then delete any launch configuration files inside your project. Then try debugging again.

If you continue to see problems, please provide the full contents of your Debug log (from the debug message console). For more info, please See the MCUXpresso IDE v10.2 User Guide - in particular : chapter 4, "Debug Solutions Overview", section 18.8 "The Console View" and section 18.10, Using and troubleshooting LPC-Link2"

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos