Download "evkmimxrt1050_demo_apps_hello_world_xip" demo faild on MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.1

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Download "evkmimxrt1050_demo_apps_hello_world_xip" demo faild on MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.1

跳至解决方案
1,195 次查看
Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hello Experts,

I want to download the demo of  "evkmimxrt1050_demo_apps_hello_world_xip" into Hyperflash ,

use DAPlink CMSIS-DAP on board, while it failed. I attached the error.

I also refer to the DOC https://community.nxp.com/community/mcuxpresso/mcuxpresso-ide/blog/2017/12/07/overview-of-using-the-...   create a new project , while when download , it also failed.

The SW7 on my board has configured to 0110 .

My board is IMXRT1050-EVKB board.

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks!

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
970 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Make sure that you have downloaded the SDK for the EVKB board, not the EVK, from mcuxpresso.nxp.com.

As well as various changes between the boards and the silicon revisions which the updated SDK has to allow for, your debug log shows that you are using the flash driver from the original EVK SDK - which is not compatible with the EVKB board.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
971 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Make sure that you have downloaded the SDK for the EVKB board, not the EVK, from mcuxpresso.nxp.com.

As well as various changes between the boards and the silicon revisions which the updated SDK has to allow for, your debug log shows that you are using the flash driver from the original EVK SDK - which is not compatible with the EVKB board.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 项奖励
970 次查看
Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hello  MCUXpresso IDE Support,

Thanks a lot !

It worked now .

0 项奖励