Download "evkmimxrt1050_demo_apps_hello_world_xip" demo faild on MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download "evkmimxrt1050_demo_apps_hello_world_xip" demo faild on MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.1

Jump to solution
Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hello Experts,

I want to download the demo of  "evkmimxrt1050_demo_apps_hello_world_xip" into Hyperflash ,

use DAPlink CMSIS-DAP on board, while it failed. I attached the error.

I also refer to the DOC https://community.nxp.com/community/mcuxpresso/mcuxpresso-ide/blog/2017/12/07/overview-of-using-the-...   create a new project , while when download , it also failed.

The SW7 on my board has configured to 0110 .

My board is IMXRT1050-EVKB board.

Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Make sure that you have downloaded the SDK for the EVKB board, not the EVK, from mcuxpresso.nxp.com.

As well as various changes between the boards and the silicon revisions which the updated SDK has to allow for, your debug log shows that you are using the flash driver from the original EVK SDK - which is not compatible with the EVKB board.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Make sure that you have downloaded the SDK for the EVKB board, not the EVK, from mcuxpresso.nxp.com.

As well as various changes between the boards and the silicon revisions which the updated SDK has to allow for, your debug log shows that you are using the flash driver from the original EVK SDK - which is not compatible with the EVKB board.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos
Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hello  MCUXpresso IDE Support,

Thanks a lot !

It worked now .

0 Kudos