キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Debug custom hardware with J-Link

874件の閲覧回数
BrianHBrook
Contributor I

We are developing applications using the RT1020 evaluation board and the RT1050 evaluation board. This seems to work on the RT1020 board and also on the RT1050 board so long as the RT1050 target is linked to reside in RAM. If the RT1050 target is linked to reside in flash then it fails. The RT1050 board has been modified so the hyperflash is disabled and the alternate MIMXRT1050-EVK_IS25WP064A.cfx flash is enabled. The project MCU settings have been modified and this does work with Link Server but to move forward with debugging on our production hardware we of course need to be able to debug using either J-Link or the PEMicro Multilink.

So, this question can really be stated as how to configure MCUXpresso 11.1.1 to debug RT1020 and RT1050 with a flash storage device other than what ships on an evaluation board?

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

791件の閲覧回数
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi Brian,

The SEGGER J-Link has a default mapping of the device to the flash used (typically the one on the EVK).

To change it, you need to modify the JLinkDevices.xml, see Using SEGGER J-Link with QSPI FLASH on NXP i.MX Boards | MCU on Eclipse 

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 件の賞賛

791件の閲覧回数
BrianHBrook
Contributor I

Looks good, thanks.

Any idea about doing the equivalent with the PE Micro Multilink Universal?

0 件の賞賛

791件の閲覧回数
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

I have not done that (yet).

0 件の賞賛