Dark mode coloring issue in MCUXpresso IDE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark mode coloring issue in MCUXpresso IDE?

eddie_vazquez_h
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I just changed MCUXpresso theme to dark mode,

however when I click above a variable it automatically highlights all occurences (without this actually being my intention) in file and because of the both the colour of text and of the highlight the text just blends and it is no longer distinguisable, which is annoying, specially for the type of screen I am using.(See picture)

So I found that under Window > Preferences > General > Appearance > Colors and fonts  you can configure different colours for types of text and selections but I just don't seem to find the one for this type of selection. So I was just wondering if it is even included and if so what is the specific name for this.

Thanks a lot.

Br

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eddie Vazquez ,

Do you want to disable the highlighted?  If yes, please refer to below to config:

Window-> Preferences->

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------