why is there no DSPI module in the peripheral tool?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is there no DSPI module in the peripheral tool?

Jump to solution
diangongcxq
Contributor II

hello,I'm using MXCU IDE for the first time.Why didn't I find DSPI module in the peripheral tool?

I'm using mk10dx256xxx10 and the SDK version is 2.2.0.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Qin,

Hope you are doing well.

The DSPI module was not implemented in the peripheral tool. There are drivers available in the SDK that can help you get started in the development of your application. 

You can add these drivers to your current project by selecting your project, right click and select SDK Management -> Manage SDK Components -> Drivers  and select DSPI.

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

Hope it helps!

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Qin,

Hope you are doing well.

The DSPI module was not implemented in the peripheral tool. There are drivers available in the SDK that can help you get started in the development of your application. 

You can add these drivers to your current project by selecting your project, right click and select SDK Management -> Manage SDK Components -> Drivers  and select DSPI.

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

Hope it helps!

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos