malloc.h and newlib.h files missing after adding GINT Driver

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

malloc.h and newlib.h files missing after adding GINT Driver

mare_koens
Contributor I

I'm working with the LPCXpresso55S69-EVK and trying to configure a GINT interrupt in my FreeRTOS project. When i added the driver and configured the GINT settings, a lot of files where added to MemMang directory inside the portable directory of the amazon-freertos directory. Instead of only heap4.c there are now heap1 to heap5.c files and a heap_useNewlib.c file. But when building the project i get an error inside the heap_useNewlib.c file that it doesn't find the malloc.h file and the newlib.h file as well. Can somebody help me solve this problem?

Tags (3)
3 Replies

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mare,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please tell me what example did you start with before adding the drivers?

I'd like to reproduce it from my end, so that I can see if you missed a step when adding the drivers.

Also could you please confirm the version of the IDE and SDK.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

mare_koens
Contributor I

Hi Sabrina,

I fixed it by just starting a whole new project and adding the GINT driver from the start, then it works. Before, I started with an empty project so not an example and after setting up the project I added the GINT driver and then a lot of files are added in the MemMang directory of the amazon-freertos directory, with a new project these files are added to but they are disabled(grayed out) , and I could't disable these files on my own so I just put my code in a new project. My IDE version is 11.1 and SDK 2.7.1 LPCXpresso55S6

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Glad that you were able to resolve this. 

If you have any questions in the future don't hesitate to contact us again!

Have a good weekend.

Sabina

0 Kudos