how to use LPC board link for MKL chip

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use LPC board link for MKL chip

linda4185
Contributor II

我自己做了一个基于MKL03Z8芯片的小板,但是我没有下载器,然后我手上有一块LPC845_BRK评估板,我现在想用评估板的自带的仿真器给我的MKL03芯片使用,请问是否能用,现在我的IDE Debug一直提示无法连接到目标板。

hello,I do a board with MKL03Z8, but I have no link. then I have a LPC845_BRK board. can i use that board DAP link for my MKL03Z8. now my IDE Debug show me can not connect device 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi达 林 

LPC845_BRK board doesn't have an option to use it as external debugger.

To work with MKL03Z8, please use our recommended emulator from this url

Arm® Cortex®-M0+|Ultra-Low Power Kinetis® KL0x MCUs | NXP 

listed under

Emulators, Probes, and Programmers

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

linda4185
Contributor II

首先我对LPC845_BRK板做了改造,去除了板载的LPC845芯片,通过板载的10pin接口接出,我看过BRK板的pcb,引脚都是对应的,我现在想确认的是LPC845_BRK板载的link能不能用于MKL03.还是说只支持LPC系列的

first i get rid of LPC845 chip on board,then used 10pin interface。Now I want to confirm whether the link on the LPC845_BRK board can be used for MKL03 or only for LPC series。

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I ever used LPC-Link2 on board debugger and LPCXresso V2/V3 on board debugger to debug KE06 via CMSIS-DAP interface, there is no issue.

The default LPC845-BRK  on board debug prob is MBED CMSIS-DAP. theoretically, if your IDE that working for KE06 can support this interface, the on board debug prob can support KE board. However, as LPC845-BRK uses  lowest cost variant of the LPCXpresso board family and aren't designed to be configured as debug probes for other targets. We don't suggest and support customer use on board debug probes for other targets.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos