can i get mcu link debug probe firmware V0.078?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i get mcu link debug probe firmware V0.078?

Jump to solution
lehs
Contributor II

Hello.

I am currently using MCUXpresso version 11.5.0 because both versions 11.9.0 and 11.9.1 do not work properly in my environment.

I am currently inquiring about the issue, but it has not been resolved yet, so I am constantly looking for a solution.

Because of this situation, I want to downgrade my MCU-LINK-DEBUG-PROBE that I currently have.

I have three of them, but I updated two of them to V3.133 to use with MCUXpresso 11.9.0 or higher.

Therefore, only one can be used in version 11.5.0.

Also, the firmware version of the MCU-LINK-DEBUG-PROBE is currently V0.078.

So, I want to find the same version or a version that can be used in MCUXpresso version 11.5.0.

I am anxious because it is impossible to purchase additional ones now, and if they break down, I will not be able to work anymore.

I know how to upgrade using a script, but I am having difficulty finding the related firmware or a factory reset function to downgrade.

If anyone knows how or where to find the information, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @lehs 

Sorry, how about this time?

Please contact me if still can not get it.

BR

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @lehs 

Sorry there isn't V0.078. How about MCULink_installer_2_207?  I attach it for you.

You can install and update this firmware to test. Please contact us if still have any issue.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
lehs
Contributor II

Hello @Alice_Yang.

Thank you.

However, I cannot find the attached file in this content.

If you sent me the file via email, please let me know.

Since I haven't received any email, I need to contact the mail server administrator to check it.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @lehs 

Sorry, how about this time?

Please contact me if still can not get it.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos