cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wire ACK Fault in DAP Access: Debugger won't run

Jump to solution
juanriveros
Contributor II

I'm trying to send the "hello world" demo that I got from the SDK I built on the MCUXpresso SDK Builder, and it builds fine. When I go to test the debugger, however, the debugger gets to about 97%, and then sends me an error message saying "02. Failed On Connect: Wire ACK Fault in DAP Access" I downloaded this MBED serial port driver: Windows serial configuration - Handbook | Mbed for my TWR_K65F180M MCU. Why does this error message come up and how can I fix it?

1 Solution
juanriveros
Contributor II

Fixed the problem, I clicked on LinkServer Gui Flash Programmer Icon, and used the mass erase script, no more error messages

View solution in original post

6 Replies
bjemt
Contributor III

I have the same problem

• How did you solve the problem in the end?

0 Kudos
juanriveros
Contributor II

Fixed the problem, I clicked on LinkServer Gui Flash Programmer Icon, and used the mass erase script, no more error messages

eflament
Contributor II

Your method did not work for me, but just drop-and-dragging a led_blinky.bin example from the online compiler (ide.mbed.com) did fix the board.  Also my board (FRDM-K66F) had a red light on by the usb port.

halfn0rmal
Contributor I

Same problem happened to me, Using this method to drag and drop a binary from mbed works. I just used whatever the default demo is.

0 Kudos
rosen4
Contributor I

Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I am having the same problem as you.

0 Kudos
anjalikkrishna
Contributor III

Hi Jaun 

I am facing same error. I clicked on the GUI flash tool icon. But under Action erase option was already selected and I clicked on RUN. I think this is not exactly what you meant

Could you please explain the steps?

Thanks & Regards,

Anjali

0 Kudos