Why does my project fail to build after I switch packages?
After switching packages from the default for MKV58F1M0xxx24 to MKV58FM0VLL24, my project will no longer builds. I get the following error:
Building file: ../source/motion.c
Invoking: MCU C Compiler
arm-none-eabi-gcc -std=gnu99 -DCPU_MKV58F1M0VLL24 -DCPU_MKV58F1M0VLL24_cm7 -D__REDLIB__ -I../drivers -I../device -I../CMSIS -I../board -I../source -I../ -I../utilities -I../component/lists -I../component/serial_manager -I../component/uart -O0 -fno-common -g3 -Wall -c -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -ffreestanding -fno-builtin -mcpu=cortex-m7 -mfpu=fpv5-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -D__REDLIB__ -fstack-usage -specs=redlib.specs -MMD -MP -MF"source/motion.d" -MT"source/motion.o" -MT"source/motion.d" -o "source/motion.o" "../source/motion.c"
../source/gcode.c: In function 'Jetson_Init':
../source/gcode.c:124:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'HAL_UartInstallCallback' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
HAL_UartInstallCallback(g_JetsonUartHandle, Jetson_UartCallback, NULL);
../source/gcode.c:131:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'HAL_UartReceiveNonBlocking'; did you mean 'HAL_UartReceiveBlocking'? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
HAL_UartReceiveNonBlocking(g_JetsonUartHandle, jetsonBuffer, sizeof(jetsonBuffer));
Finished building: ../source/motion.c
I'm using the following version:
MCUXpresso IDE v11.0.1 [Build 2563] [2019-09-01]
The includes have not changed, and the code still exists in /component/uart/uart_adapter.c
I'm happy to upload the code if necessary, let me know what the preferred method is
Thanks very much for looking into this. I'm a bit surprised that changing the package would alter these defines. Usually if one of the functions isn't included with the defines, it would be grayed out, so I didn't suspect that either.
This problem is a bit strange. I took long time to compare two project. At last I found that the predefine symbols is lost in after-package-change-broken.zip.
This is from works.zip
But in the wrong project, only 3 item is left. After I added all lost things, it compile successfully.
I guess this is a tool problem.