cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to post things I've learned

Jump to solution
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

I wanted to post the details of my project to change the MCUXpresso example code for a generic HID device from full to high speed and increasing the packet size.  I tried to do a blog post but all the "places" are grayed out.  What is the commonly accepted place to put this kind of post?

The dev baord is the LPCXpresso54608 / OM13092.  The example code was from the MCUXpresso SDK for this board, but it is nearly identical to the generic HID code for other Kinetis MCUs as well.  I tested the packet size changes on the K22 tower board TWR-K22F120M.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nick,

I got answer from our community manager.

"

Users don't have permissions to create blogs or documentation, just the admin and moderator can do it.

The user option is to create a discussion, next if the Support team or an admin/moderator consider the info valuable, this can be converted to a document.

"

If you would like to convert the discussion to document, you can send me internal message. I can help to check.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nick,

In addition of Erich, Can you please also share screenshot of " all the "places" are grayed out"? I may try if we can find out the problem inside support team.

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
nbgatgi
Contributor IV

Thanks for your quick replies.  I would have responded sooner, but has a major delay due to ransomware.

Here is a screen pic of the grayed out options when trying to pick a blog place (all options in the scroll list are gray/non-selectable):

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am in contacting with my colleagues to check if they can help.

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nick,

I got answer from our community manager.

"

Users don't have permissions to create blogs or documentation, just the admin and moderator can do it.

The user option is to create a discussion, next if the Support team or an admin/moderator consider the info valuable, this can be converted to a document.

"

If you would like to convert the discussion to document, you can send me internal message. I can help to check.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

nbgatgi
Contributor IV

Thanks for the info.  I had a feeling that was the case.  Not sure why they would make "blog" as an option considering what you have shared though.

I'm fine with leaving it as a discussion.  It's searchable so if others are interested, they should be able to find it.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick,

maybe you simply post it as a new discussion?

Erich

0 Kudos