Where to find LPCXpresso1549 SDK for MCUXpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find LPCXpresso1549 SDK for MCUXpresso?

sener
Contributor II

Dear all,

I am excited to have board LPCXpresso1549. I can be considered beginner so please bear with me.

I have installed MCUXpresso. I could create a project (C/C++ project), I can even flash the default code using IDE, so far so good. After I confirmed the board is ready to go, now I am willing go further and try some sample codes.

But, I noticed that I don't have any SDK installed. And while creating a project, I don't see IMPORT button although the user manual mention about it. I think, the version I have is not supposed to do so, not sure.

(I have this version: MCUXpresso IDE v10.2.0 [Build 759] [2018-05-15] )

And I found a place supposed to make one for me (https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select )

But, no avail. Because, my board is not mentioned.

So, what am I missing?

Do I choose a wrong project type?

Don't I have any SDK pre-installed or so?

The board I have is not supported by MCUXpresso?

Note that: For me, I like to use low level libraries as much as possible in order to learn some inner workings.

Thanks a lot for your inputs from now.

Regards,

Sener

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sener,

LPC1549 is not supported by MCUXpresso SDK, so far, there is no plan for it.

Our recommend SDK for LPC1549 is LPCOpen.

LPCOpen Software for LPC15XX|NXP 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sener
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

Thank you for your reaction on my question.

If I am not mistaken, you basically saying I have to use LPCXpresso IDE instead of MCUXpresso IDE?

Regards,

Sener

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sener,

You can use LPCXpresso IDE, but our recommend IDE is MCUXpresso IDE. Please see this article.

How to create a new LPC project using LPCOpen and MCUXpresso IDE 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos