QN9080 demo (wireless heart rate) application issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QN9080 demo (wireless heart rate) application issue

eortega
Contributor II

Hello I am brand new to NXP devices (specifically the QN 9080 DK).

I am unable to run the basic wireless programs such as the examplified heart rate sensor FRTOS. I am able to Build, use Jlink debug probe, but my run terminates in error 127 (Still combing through documentation to find out what this means). If i could get some tips That would be great - my environment is the following: MacOS Catalina 10.15.5, Used Jlink driver install through LPCSrypt, and Jumpers @ JP16/15/8/7 (2-3)/12/13/14/11/2 (1-2). Red light on at D1, green light on at D4 and white LED on right next to D4/R48 (the RGB led) (no blinking they are just on). Also for the project I am just installing all of the drivers because I wanted to be sure that everything was being utilized in my MCUexpresso IDE project.

My ls /dev/tty.* output is:

/dev/tty.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port

/dev/tty.usbmodem0007217953211

I have the NXP IOT toolbox app on both android/iphone devices but both are unable to pick up the signal.  Let me know what steps I may take, I tried an ISP reset, various configurations of jumpers, currently going to try it on my windows instead, thank you!

3 Replies

eortega
Contributor II

Hello!

I ended up figuring it out literaly 30 minutes after posting this, i just did a ISP reset before a regular reset call and that allowed my MCU expresso IDE debug probe to see the jLINK driver i installed via LPC scrypt.

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eduardo,

It seems that you device entered into sleep mode.

By default, the example enables this mode. You can disable in the app_preinclude.c file 

/* Use low power */
#define cPWR_UsePowerDownMode 0

Regards,

Mario

eortega
Contributor II

Hi, yes That is good to know! thank you!