cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with meterliblp

peterkostadinov
Contributor III

Hi All,

I'm trying to build a reference project from "MCRSP_ACIM_V1.2.0" with MCUXpresso. During linking process there are error messages as:

meterliblp3ph.c:(.text.METERLIBLP3PH_CalcWattHours+0x1e4): undefined reference to `S_div_llll'

meterliblp3ph.c:(.text.METERLIBLP3PH_CalcVarHours+0x26): undefined reference to `L_fir_ss'

meterliblp3ph.c:(.text.METERLIBLP3PH_CalcAuxiliary+0x25c): undefined reference to `S_sqr_l'

The libraries "fraclib_cm4f_gcc.a", "meterlib_cm4f_gcc.a" and "meterliblp_cm4f_gcc.a" are included in the project, also paths to them and paths to their header files. Obviously there is some incorrect setting, but i was unable to figure-out it. I compared the setting with Kinetis Design Studio, but without success.

Please, advice.

Regards,

Peter

2 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter,

NXP MCRSP ACIM v1.2.0 was compiled and tested with these development tools:

• IAR Embedded Workbench IDE v7.80
  • Kinetis Design Studio IDE v3.2
  • Keil μVision MDK-ARM IDE v5.20

However, if you wish to use MCUXpresso, you can check the following website from a colleague:

https://mcuoneclipse.com/2017/04/02/mcuxpresso-ide-importing-kinetis-design-studio-projects/

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

peterkostadinov
Contributor III

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for your answer.

According to the recommendations of NXP, KDS is no longer supported and MCUXpresso is recommended for new projects. I have such project and just tried to add libraries and source code to control an asynchronous motor. Anyway, I found the solution for my linking problem:

pastedImage_2.png

It was necessary to change the order of libraries - fraclib to be after meterliblp.  I do not see some logic in this, but my problem was resolved.

Best Regards,

Peter