cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pins tool ADC setup error

jeroenbussink
Contributor II

Hello,

Im using MCU expresso 11.1.0 to create a setup voor a LPC5526JDB100 the pin setup works ok for almost all pin's but when I set one of the ADC pins  pin10 as ADC0_12 input in the pin tool and generate code for it the code won't compile.

pastedImage_1.png

It tries to init the pin as normal IO pin.

pastedImage_2.png

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Best regards,

Jeroen

4 Replies

Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jeroen, 

Thank you for reporting this issue. There is issue in code generation script that causes that when label and identifier is used for ADC pins in Pins tool then the GPIO_PinInit() code is updated to use GPIO symbols expected in pin_mux.h, however, the symbols are not generated to the header. Attached please find patch resolving the issue.

How to install the patch:

MCUXpresso Config Tools v7: Go to File > Data Manager > Import, select the attached archive and choose processors you want to update

MCUXpresso IDE 11.1.x: Go to Config Tools > Data Manager > Import, select the attached archive and choose processors you want to update

After installing the patch please restart the tool and update the generated code using Update Code button.

Regards,

Lukas

jeroenbussink
Contributor II

Thank you, that fixed my problem.

Regards,

Jeroen

0 Kudos

Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jeroen Bussink

Can you help me describing me the configuration you put on the pin? It should look like this:

pastedImage_1.png

I compile it and got no errors on my side

pastedImage_2.png

Also, can you show me the error so I can determinate the cause?

Let me know if this is helpful.

Best regards,

Omar

0 Kudos

jeroenbussink
Contributor II

Hi, I tried it without a custon label and than it works ok.

0 Kudos