MCUXpresso did not find the toolchain project in the specified directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso did not find the toolchain project in the specified directory

Jump to solution
Contributor II
This is my first time using MCUXpresso Config Tools. I downloaded the SDK file according to the video in the Quick Start, but the following error occurred. I don’t know why, I hope someone can help me

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

what IDE are you using? The first options is meant for (already) created project in the IAR, Keil, etc. You should not point it to the downloaded SDK. The standalone Config Tools does not allow open configuration from MCUXpresso IDE.

If you use the MCUXpresso IDE, it can create a project for you and it also contains the Config Tools integrated. 

From the screenshot it seems that you are using the tools version 4.0. Since May there is newer version 4.1 which I recommend to use.

Regards,

Libor 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jason.

In addition of Libor, if you want to create a new configuration with standalone Config Tool,

pastedImage_1.png

For detail, see attached video.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributor II

Thank you very much .I have found the problem and known MCUXpresso IDE have config and many other tools intergreted.It's very kind of you to provide the attached video.

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

what IDE are you using? The first options is meant for (already) created project in the IAR, Keil, etc. You should not point it to the downloaded SDK. The standalone Config Tools does not allow open configuration from MCUXpresso IDE.

If you use the MCUXpresso IDE, it can create a project for you and it also contains the Config Tools integrated. 

From the screenshot it seems that you are using the tools version 4.0. Since May there is newer version 4.1 which I recommend to use.

Regards,

Libor 

Contributor II

Thank you very much .I have found the problem and known MCUXpresso IDE have config and many other tools intergreted.

0 Kudos