MCUXpresso SDK setup for QN9080-001-M17 (SIP)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso SDK setup for QN9080-001-M17 (SIP)

andrew_clifford
Contributor II

I have used the MCUXpresso SDk for the standard QN9080, which gives the correct pinout in the "Pins" configuration tool. However, I can't find the packaged for the SIP version of the device (part numner QN9080-001-M17). Is this available anywhere?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrew Clifford 

QN9080SIP integrates QN9080 and NFC NTAG, 32 MHz & 32 kHz Crystals, RF matching, and 2.4 GHz antenna.

As the QN9080 die is inside the device the QN9080-001-M17, it shares SDK with the QN9080 system.

There is no driver example for using the NTAG available in the QN9080 SDK. Instead an example project demonstrating the NTAG feature can be downloaded from the NXP QN9080-001-M17 website. QN9080 die relates to the NTAG die by an I2C bus.

For detail, see AN12319

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12319.pdf 

The demo code is also available:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note-software/AN12319SW.zip

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

andrew_clifford
Contributor II

Hi Jun Zhang,

Thank you for your help, I have had a play with the demo and the NFC seems to work correctly. Annoyingly, the BLE asks for a pin on the phone and won't connect. I will keep trying!

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Andrew,

you are welcome.

in case you have specific question on SDK usage and AN12319 usage, I suggest you create a question on wireless space:

Wireless Connectivity 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos