MCUXpresso IDE and CMSIS DSP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso IDE and CMSIS DSP

Jump to solution
Contributor II

1. Hello, I use MCUXpresso IDE v10.2.0, I am now developing a two - way audio signal real-time collection and processing of the project, which use the CMSIS-DSP software library. I haven't used this IDE before. So, as long as I create a new project, it contains DSP and doesn't need me to add it in the CMSIS file. Is that right?

2., and where can the driver API function be used to find their HTML file descriptions? I want to see the function and the meaning of the parameter.

3. after joining the ADDA demo, save the following problems: no such file or directory, how do I solve it?

4. how to quickly master the programming method of MCUXpresso IDE v10.2.0? I had previously learned the SDK programming of Xilinx FPGA.

Thank you very much, Jason

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jason William ,

1.  "as long as I create a new project, it contains DSP and doesn't need me to add it in the CMSIS file. Is that right?" - No, we need link to CMSIS-DSP lib, about the detail steps please refer the the thread:

Using CMSIS-DSP with MCUXpresso SDK and IDE 

Pay attentoin : please selected "CMSIS DSP Library" when download SDK package:

pastedImage_2.png

2.  Do you meaning the DSP API functions ? If yes, after you download SDK package ,you can find them under CMSIS->DSP_Lib->Source :

pastedImage_3.png

3. Please refer to the thread I mentioned on (1), then check whether the error can disappear.

4. About programm with MCUXpresso IDE,  it's simple , click the "GUI Flash Tool " to programming :

pastedImage_5.png

If you want debug ,Just click the "Debug"  button under "Qickstart Panel" to debug,

pastedImage_4.png

About the detail introduce, please have a look at <MCUXpresso IDE User Guide> -> "The GUI Flash Tool" and "Debugging a Project" , (Open it through "Help-> MCUXpresso IDE User Guide")

pastedImage_6.png

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jason William ,

1.  "as long as I create a new project, it contains DSP and doesn't need me to add it in the CMSIS file. Is that right?" - No, we need link to CMSIS-DSP lib, about the detail steps please refer the the thread:

Using CMSIS-DSP with MCUXpresso SDK and IDE 

Pay attentoin : please selected "CMSIS DSP Library" when download SDK package:

pastedImage_2.png

2.  Do you meaning the DSP API functions ? If yes, after you download SDK package ,you can find them under CMSIS->DSP_Lib->Source :

pastedImage_3.png

3. Please refer to the thread I mentioned on (1), then check whether the error can disappear.

4. About programm with MCUXpresso IDE,  it's simple , click the "GUI Flash Tool " to programming :

pastedImage_5.png

If you want debug ,Just click the "Debug"  button under "Qickstart Panel" to debug,

pastedImage_4.png

About the detail introduce, please have a look at <MCUXpresso IDE User Guide> -> "The GUI Flash Tool" and "Debugging a Project" , (Open it through "Help-> MCUXpresso IDE User Guide")

pastedImage_6.png

Hope it helps,

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Contributor II
Hello! I added the DSP library according to your first Moth link,
 but there was such a problem in the build variables:
 I didn't see the result added in the previous step in the setting librarise, 
and I still get an error if I manually add the following compilation. 
See the figure below for details.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

pastedImage_6.png

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jason,

1)  Please show me what do you add in the "Libraries", also please press "Apply"  button.

2) About adding build variables, int the "Value ", please add the location of your CMSIS folder,

for example as yours , D:\FRDM-K64F\CMSIS .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos