Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso Config Tools seems to generate a 'wrong' SDK

Jump to solution
gartin
Contributor I

(chip I use: MKL02Z32)

- The pin tool has a wrong mux config (Alt2, I2C0_{SCL/SDA} on C3/D4 mixed up)

- device driver for adc16 but not adc12, FSL_FEATURE_SOC_ADC16_COUNT is set to 1 (no 16bit adc on this chip)

- no uart driver, no uart according x_features.h, but chip has a low power uart

- probably more...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Martin,

Thank you for reporting issues. We have fixed the first issue of the incorrect pin muxing of SCL/SDA. The fixed version of the data will be available in the next release.

The MKL02Z32 derivative have the SAR ADC16 device that is limited to 12bits resolution only (MCU specific). Therefore the fsl_adc16 driver is compatible to this device and it is available for the MKL02Z32.

The UART device (available on the MKL02Z32) is supported by the fsl_lpsci driver in the SDK 2.0.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Martin,

Thank you for reporting issues. We have fixed the first issue of the incorrect pin muxing of SCL/SDA. The fixed version of the data will be available in the next release.

The MKL02Z32 derivative have the SAR ADC16 device that is limited to 12bits resolution only (MCU specific). Therefore the fsl_adc16 driver is compatible to this device and it is available for the MKL02Z32.

The UART device (available on the MKL02Z32) is supported by the fsl_lpsci driver in the SDK 2.0.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil