显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MCU-Xpresso IDE Debug

1,268 次查看
sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am new to the NXP MCU & Development Kits and working on the RTOS of PN7462AU card detection.

All I need to know and understand the code & sequential working flow of it and its all API or other document which help me reach out with faster development with understanding.

If possible then share any document which help to understand the code structure or file used into it.

Also I am looking for, If MCU-Xpresso IDE can help us to debug the line by line without using any hardware or LPC-Link2 debugger connection if possible ??

Looking forward for the response ...!!!

Thanks

0 项奖励
7 回复数

1,082 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I believe the information that will be quite helpful for you will be the available documentation in the Reader Library Package.

Once you have the reader library for you device, you will need to enter to the following path

<installation path>\PN7462AU Software\PN7462AU-FW_v05.22.01_Full\PN7462AU-FW_v05.22.01_Full\ApiDocumentation

There you will find the following folder structure:

pastedImage_45.png

In each folder you will fin a .html  , if you open it you will find a description of all the APIs in the library.

Another option you have to understand in a better way the library, it's to check the available webinar we have that explains the architecture, the examples, documentation etc.

You can find it in this link

Hope it helps

Regards,

Estephania

0 项奖励

1,082 次查看
sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi Estephania,

Thanks for your reply.

The document attached in the link was very informative.

I was looking for the step by step code sequence (as we do while debug in MCUXpresso IDE with F5 button).

I think it was nice way to get or understand the called function, by the program.

Second thing is that I am using phExCcid example from "PN7462AU Software\PN7462AU-FW_v05.22.01_Full" , for contact-less cards.

So, I was looking for the step by step debug option, without connecting kit with PC for debug operation.

It will great of yours, if you can share some document related to the above PN74632AU software for contact-less cards and its functional flow with different operations(read, write, CCID PCSC communication, USB communication process). 

I think it will be also helpful for other those who started exploring the NXP PN7462AU kit.

Looking forward for your kind support & response ... 

Regards

SR

0 项奖励

1,082 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry it is not clear for me , what do you mean by debug without connecting the development kit to the PC ?

Regards,
Estephania

0 项奖励

1,082 次查看
sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi Estephania,

I mean to say that without connecting any development/hardware kit can we debug the code or say execute step by step debug as we do with "F5" ?

Or is there any emulator/simulator available for PN7462AU. So, that I can use it for debugging the phExCcid code without having development/hardware kit.

Regards

0 项奖励

1,082 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry, but there is no way to achieve what you are looking for of debugging without connecting the board to the PC.

Also, we currently  do not have a tool that enables the simulation of the behavior.

Sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Regards,

Estephania

0 项奖励

1,082 次查看
sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi Estephania,

Thanks for your support and confirmation for the tools(debugging without any hardware or with a simulator), I got your point.

That is fine.

Regards

SR

0 项奖励

1,082 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,

Estephania